Recycled Cotton Tool Roll
Recycled Cotton Tool Roll
An excellent knife roll for a chef on the go and equally functional for home cooks, ceramicists, drummers—or hobbyists of any description—to safely store and carry their essentials.
Made of a durable, washable Recycled Cotton canvas and featuring an adjustable shoulder strap, long ties to close when rolled, nine internal pockets, and a secure zip pocket.
The unique indigo color is dyed by hand with botanical waste and the shades produced will vary. Indigo was specifically chosen by Angela for its antimicrobial properties, helping to keep your tools clean, naturally.
- Recycled Cotton canvas
- Fabric made in Medellín, Colombia
- Cut and sewn in Los Angeles, California with a fair-wage workforce
- 50% Recycled Cotton, 42% Sustainably-Sourced Virgin Cotton, 8% Mixed Recycled Fibers
- Natural dyed before its sewn
- Indigo shades will vary from how it is pictured
- All cutting waste goes back into the textiles that we make our products from
About the Designer
Angela Dimayuga is a New York City based chef, multidisciplinary artist and co-author of Filipinx: Heritage Recipes from the Diaspora. A daughter of Filipino immigrants, and raised in the Bay Area, she often works in the ephemeral and impermanent, engaging and producing experiences often in collaboration with other artists, scientists, designers, farmers.
As with all Everybody.World contributors, Angela will receive 10% of the sales of her design.
These pieces have been created with extra care and unrushed time, we recommend the same level of attention to maintain its integrity and maximize longevity. For best results:
- Machine wash cold or hand wash
- Wash separately or with like colors
- Hang in the shade or tumble dry low, separately
- Avoid hanging in direct sunlight or laying flat to dry
- Use a mild, eco-friendly soap that is as pH neutral as possible (chemical-based detergents may cause color change)
- Do not bleach
Measurements are approximate and may deviate 1" due to variances in the garment dye process.
|Internal Pockets||18" x 5.5"|
Angela is a self-taught chef who trained and led world-renowned restaurants. She's an activist, culinary alchemist and a flavor consultant, as well as the author of Filipinx: Heritage Recipes from the Diaspora—a thoughtful and modern guide to an essential cuisine.
Angela's idea for our Contributor Collection was a tool roll that's portable, durable and elegant. “Having something beautiful like this forces you to keep your tools extremely clean, and carefully choose where each is stored.”
“I never liked any knife roll I owned, so I wanted to make my own. This one you can wear over your shoulder and cross-body. I love the ceremonial feeling of wrapping the long tie around the tool roll to enclose.”
Not just a knife roll for a chef on the go, it's equally functional for musicians, ceramicists—or hobbyists of any description—to safely store and carry their essential tools.