Tall Trash Tee
Tall Trash Tee
A super long night-to-day T-shirt you can dress up in or wear to the grocery store.
- 100% North American Reclaimed Waste Cotton
- 6.5 oz jersey
- Midweight cotton
- Unisex with an oversized fit
- Preshrunk and ready to wear
- Knit, sewn and finished in Los Angeles, California with a fair-wage workforce
About The Designer
Abbe Findley was born and raised on a small farm in Missouri and now lives and works in Los Angeles. She's an herbalist, nail technician, artist, and the founder of Zizia Botanicals. Her product range includes tinctures, powders, herbal candies and a plant-based skincare regimen; all created from plants organically grown and sustainably sourced, never rare or over-harvested.
As with all Everybody.World contributors, Abbe will receive 10% of the sales of her designs
- S best fits a size XS/S, M best fits M/L, L best fits XL/2XL
- Measurements are approximate and may deviate 1" due to variances in the garment dye process
|Armpit To Armpit||21.25"||21.25"||23.75"|
Abbe Findley is an herbalist, nail technician, artist, and the founder of Zizia Botanicals.
Abbe creates innovative formulas for modern-day humans. Specializing in organic natural clean skincare, herbal tinctures, and other all fun, no-fuss formulas for good health.
“I want people to enjoy a slice of life in these clothes and hopefully make a few great memories along the way. I hope people will fly, travel around the world, lay in bed for an entire day, go to the library, garden, have a picnic, eat tons of great food, get a little tipsy, go dancing, and fall into bed with the best night's sleep...in these clothes.”